Banter, Bugs, and Further Animal Exploitation

So I wrote up last night’s Yankee win at the Banter, and posted a little something about the umpiring shenanigans at Bugs & Cranks.

Meanwhile, following yesterday’s successful debut of Pearl as the official Eephus Pitch mascot, I give you my dog’s reaction to the blown fifth-inning call at third:

Yes, Pearl wants instant replay in the playoffs. Instant replay, and maybe a peanut butter treat.

7 Responses to “Banter, Bugs, and Further Animal Exploitation”

1. Karen says:

Pearl had better keep watching. We need her. My daughter Julia said Mark texeira's name last night just before he got his single. So when ARod got up, my son and I had her say his name, and he got his home run. So later in the game, we had her say Johnny Damon, and he got his home run. After that we stopped, saving her mojo for game 5. You're welcome…

2. unmoderated says:

yes, save it. mojo is precious.

3. jen speckman says:

Emma, I cannot read the print on your website. Small black letters
    against the green grass just doesn’t work. I hope this comment
    is noticed.

4. Emma says:

Hi Jen, the letters *should* be on a white background, not directly on the grass… are you still seeing it that way? If so, I’ll try to figure out why, and fix it. What kind of browser are you using?

5. Anhell says:

while the sites we link to below are completely uealertnd to ours, we think they are worth a read, so have a look[...] [...]just below, are some totally uealertnd sites to ours, however, they are definitely worth checking out

6. I just stopped by local sony store and had a chance to listen music through this headphone. With iphone’s m4a or m3a compressed files are not playing great as expected but over 320kbps mp3 files or non-compressed music files are making amazing sound. Base sound is really outstanding and feel something surrounding. it feels like i am in a recording studio. Design is okay but there is iphone-ipod remote and mice are attached on cable so really good for apple users. $299 is not cheap but it is worth. I really like this.

7. Maya says:

while the sites we link to below are completely untreaeld to ours, we think they are worth a read, so have a look[...] [...]just below, are some totally untreaeld sites to ours, however, they are definitely worth checking out